Fanless industrial control computer, also known as embedded industrial control computer, low power consumption industrial control computer, is a reinforced and enhanced industrial computer, which appears in various industrial control application scenarios as an industrial control terminal, and is reliable, stable, and low-TDP features of mute.
What is a fanless industrial computer
Fanless industrial computer is generally a compact computer designed for industrial field work. The use of fanless industrial control computers can basically meet the requirements for flexible use in very harsh environments, including applications in automotive, medical, retail, surveillance, electronic billboards, factory control and other application markets that require low-power systems. .
What are the features of fanless industrial control computers
1. All metal industrial chassis conforming to the "EIA" standard are adopted to enhance the ability to resist electromagnetic interference.
2. The design of the chassis adopts a fanless solution, which relies on the chassis and the cooling holes to dissipate heat, which greatly reduces the maintenance requirements of the system.
3. Equipped with reliable industrial power supply, and has overvoltage and overcurrent protection.
4. All have self-diagnosis function.
5. To facilitate the scheduling and operation of multiple tasks.
6. Mini size, small size and light weight,so it can save working space.
7. Various installation methods, such as guide rail installation, wall-mounted installation and desktop installation.
The impact of fanless industrial control computers on the industry
The huge demand for intelligent equipment in the automotive, communications, information appliances, medical, military and other industries has driven the development of fanless industrial control computers and systems. Different from traditional industrial control computers, fanless industrial control computers are for specific application areas, which need to be customized and developed according to application requirements, and penetrate into all walks of life with the general demand for intelligent products.
With the continuous innovation of hardware technology, the processing power of the hardware platform continues to increase, and the cost of hardware continues to decrease. Fanless industrial control computers have become the key and driving technology for digital transformation and intelligent value-added products.